Monday, March 29, 2010

A slow death for some under Obamacare

I'm not sure how I bumped into this article early this morning.  Even with my medical background, it brought to light some issues that made my heart hurt.  For the entire day I've thought about this, and the horror the future holds for some of our citizens unless we all stand up and fight this monstrosity that is being foisted on us against our will.

Take a moment to read  the Negative Impact of Obamacare Continues from the Bride of Rove.  Obama, his puppet master, and all his evil little minions have a special place in hell reserved for them.  May God have mercy on their souls...

2 comments:

Agnes B. Bullock said...

I thank God every day that My Dad avoided this. He died of kidney failure last September and had been undergoing dialysis for over three years. The toll it also took on my Mom was terrible.

Abbey's Road said...

This is so sad ... to Obama, we are not human beings, but nickels and dimes . . . we have been reduced by him and his administration to "cheap change!"

As always, a good read to be found in your Corner!

Blessings,
Abbey