Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Contact Me

Yesterday we buried our little Sophie dog in our beautiful herb garden.  The ashes of our little Elle dog (my avatar), were placed in her casket.  There is no doubt in my mind that they are together and happy.  For the first time since in 47 years my home is "dogless."  It is very quiet.

Several people have requested my email address today, which led to my discovery that my contact info was missing from my profile.  The problem has been fixed (which only took this techie challenged person an hour.)  I need a full time person to do nothing but maintenance on this blog.  Someone?

4 comments:

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

Adrienne, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is so terribly hard to lose a beloved animal companion; they love us so unconditionally despite all of our human flaws. I'll be thinking of you, Roz

MightyMom said...

do I see a trip to the shelter in your future??

Ebeth said...

adrienne, my hearts goes out to both of you. God bless you.

HUGS!

Katie Alender said...

Adrienne, I'm so sorry.