Friday, January 8, 2010

This caught my eye

From: The Washington Independent:

"Public Policy Polling, conducting an automated poll on the Massachusetts Senate race, is finding good data for Republican candidate Scott Brown."  read the rest
Meantime Vicki Kennedy, widow of Ted Kennedy, has endorsed Martha Coakley (D)  Why in the world would a recommendation from Vicki Kennedy, second wife to a life-long bad Catholic, be of any merit? Or for that matter, a seal of approval from anyone in that disaster of a family?? 
Vicki Kennedy and other family members offered their endorsement to Martha Coakley in the race for Ted Kennedy's Senate seat. Earlier this week, a poll of likely voters found that the race is closer than expected. source

Am I the only person who has noticed the eerie likeness of Martha Coakley to  Martha Moxley , both in name and appearance?

1 comment:

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

Uh, no. My same reaction.
And I don't know nothing.
I lived in the Northeast for longer than I care to remember.
It's political "incest" there; and so called Catholics don't give a hoot (I'm trying not to be obscene or profane in this New Year, thank you Jesus and Mary!).
Kennedy--Coakley--Moxley--yeah, it all adds up.
Catholic and moral?
Ummm, not so much.