Saturday, November 21, 2009

Linky Love

 Dems have 60 for health care; Lincoln a 'yes'

I fear for our country...




Linky Love and New Friends...

Smitty, over at The Other McCain, has done his usual bang up job on his Full Metal Jacket Reach Around (FMJRA)  Spreading a bit of what I like to call Linky Love, is a wonderful way to reach out and meet other bitter clingers like-minded folks

 Smitty says it so well:
This week's FMJRA is a shout of anger, a bellow of dismay, a scream of horror at the Congress That Shall Live in Infamy. If the legislation now oozing through the bowels of Congress was anything other than toxic sludge, they would speak boldly and with pride of the details, rather than hiding them. Reid and Pelosi's actions are all the indictment necessary. read his FMJRA
Not to be outdone, The Reaganite Republican is having a  linky love party, complete with chips and nuts.  He was nice enough to link to me and while checking out his other links, I found Amusing Bunni.  So after wasting even more time  spending quality time reading and watching cute videos on her blog, I can attest to the fact that you MUST GO VISIT Bunni. Now! One smart bunny in the blogosphere!!


Terry, over at Abbey-Roads wrote a superb article about the homo-sexual outing of priests and bishops.
Activists in D.C. intend to begin outing closeted homosexual priests and bishops in retaliation for Archbishop Wuerl's anti-same-sex marriage efforts as well as a USCCB pastoral letter, which has been perceived as an 'anti-gay attack' - when in actual fact it is a defense of marriage, defining Catholic teaching on issues of faith and morals.  read the rest
From Ebeth at A Catholic Mom Climbing the Pillars:  Did You Know: What happened BEFORE original Sin?

Subvet has a story about an Ophthalmologist who it appears has gotten fed up with Medicaid patients. 

My take:
I suppose his bedside manner may leave a bit to be desired.  However, after I worked as an Optician for a Optometrist who accepted Medicaid, I can fairly say the average Medicaid patient was extremely abusive to the system.  Children were given unlimited frame and lens replacements and, trust me, they took full advantage of that.  It was not uncommon for glasses to be replaced monthly.

Of course, this was all taking place while the doctor was scamming the system by performing unnecessary tests that were being billed to Medicaid.  This is what happens when you remove "charity" from local control.
Dr. Earl Sunderhaus, an Asheville eye doctor, has what might charitably be described as a brusque bedside manner.
That much is not in dispute.
But the N.C. Medical Board may decide Sunderhaus overstepped the bounds of decency when he recently told a patient she was irresponsible for being unemployed, on Medicaid, and relying on taxpayers to cover another pregnancy after giving birth less than a year earlier. read the rest

10 comments:

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

Luv da kitty.
Hate the news...oy!
It just never ends...this country needs one big EXORCISM!

Mark D. said...

Ok, that cat picture is pretty messed up!

Yeesh...

Adrienne said...

Mark - what in h*ll is wrong with that cute kitty??? He/She supposed to look like that.

nazarath priest thinks it's a pretty cute kitty!

Adrienne said...

"is" supposed - see you got me all excited!

Sarah - Kala said...

SubVets post was hilarious. I'd love a doctor like that. Tell me like it is and if I'm acting like a wuus. You know, my honesty usually stuns people. In high school, I remember a science teacher requiring our grade sheet signed by our parents (or some paper or other) and I plumb forgot! So, since I wanted to try and avoid the threatened detention since I forgot . . . I began to forge my parents signature (like about six or seven other students were busy doing) and got called out. "Sarah, what are you doing?" I looked straight at him and replied, "Forging my parents signature, sir." He was so baffled - I did not get detention, but another chance to get it signed for real. Hmmm. Should have just given me detention anyway.

Adrienne said...

Sarah - that sounds exactly like something I would say. Funny!!

Subvet said...

Thanks for the shoutout Adrienne, that doctor is someone I'd admire. If he moves to north Texas he'll have me for a patient.

Mark D. said...

That cat just does.not.look.right. I mean, c'mon! It looks all squished!

Amusing Bunni said...

Adrienne, how nice of you to link me! I'm glad the Reganite did his linky love and I found another great Patriot in the blogsphere!
I'm happy you found my blog, you can waste a whole lot of time there....I've been taking on obummer and company since the buffon defiled the white house and even before.

I think the kittie is adorable, well, you know I love cute animals!

Adrienne said...

"It looks all squished!

Mark - Honestly - you made me burst out laughing. Really!

If I'm not mistaken it is a Himalayan and that is how they look.

Bunni and I think the dang cat is cute, ergo - it is cute! End of story. Oh Lord, my office kitty just drooled all over me. She things the kitty is cute, too!