Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Path Cleared for Anglicans to come home

Creative Minority Report wins the big prize today for having the best coverage of the Anglican/Catholic news. These folks further east than moi get a head start on the coverage.  Another reason I do (and don't) like living in the Pacific time zone.

Father Powell's post on the other hand, gave me hope that I wasn't alone in my thinking.  My first thought was, "Wow, if the Episcopal Cathedral in Spokane took a dip in the Tiber, I could go to some really awesome liturgy."  That made me feel shallow and no one likes to feel that way.  Father Powell saved me and I can continue on my day mumbling New Age mantra's and remaining convinced that not only does Jesus love me, but He doesn't make any junk! /sarcasm (just in case you missed it)

3 comments:

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

About time Ecumenism saw some results :)...

Anonymous said...

Benedict just wants priests anyway he can get them-he couldn't care less about the congregations. Some year (or with some other pope), the Catholic Church will join reality (the current reality and early church reality when priests could marry and women held positions in the church)

Adrienne said...

anon - usually I don't publish stupid remarks that originate from unknown sources. I figure if you're too spineless to use your name, what you have to say is worthless.

Nothing you just said has changed my mind!