Saturday, September 5, 2009

Van Jones Resigns

Glad I didn't have a bunch of money floating on this one...

Obama adviser Van Jones resigns amid controversy


WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's adviser Van Jones has resigned amid controversy over past inflammatory statements, the White House said early Sunday. read the rest

I humbly concede to Stacy McCain, Dan Riehl, and all the other folks who got it right. I honestly didn't think this would happen!

I can go to bed now and enjoy the rest of the weekend since we "scored one for the gipper"...

Update: from the Washington Post - Jones Resigns

H/T Memeorandom

4 comments:

MightyMom said...

woo hoo...one down. 5,492 left! not to mention The One!

constant gina said...

I guarantee plenty of Obama haters are rejoicing right about now!

Adrienne said...

constant - you bethcha!

Lisa said...

I can't believe he resigned. No body is perfect but you have to have a real tough skin to be in politics.