Monday, September 28, 2009

Linky Love

More linky love:

The BlogProf sums up Obama's ideas on education in his usual succinct way: The Grinch That Stole Summer Vacation: Obama Wants To Keep Children In Failing Public Schools Longer

DaTechGuy will fill you in on Window's 7 

Commoncents has some great links.

A must read that will lift your spirits from Nickie GoombaDoes the ghost of Jimmy Carter lurk in Obama's future?

Now that Stacy McCain is through partying it up with radical right wing raaaaacist pig eaters, he's heading into Kentucky and has a Sparkman Case update

From Track-a-'Crat, A Teachable Moment

And my favorite thing about Left Coast Rebel (besides his cuteness) is he always manages to be so nice while still managing to post hard hitting pieces.  If he's not on your Reader, add him post haste.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much appreciated, Adrienne!

I'm Catholic too, y'know.

And I just love all those Catholics (not to mention Baptists, Methodists, Anglicans and other Christians) who call themselves religious but support abortion at the same time, don't you?

Adrienne said...

Track - don't even get me started. I just hate bashing Catholics or Christians of any stripe. Arrrrgh!

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

Hi Adrienne! Yes, I DID see your post about our look-alikeness! Send me a photo please! Maybe we're soul sisters! Did you get my comment about how I really appreciate your blog posts to keep us all in the know? I couldn't remember which day it was that I commented on in order to return to see your response. Yes, I know what you mean about being in front of a computer with your robe on for too long. When I see 11:30 AM on the clock (on my days off), I start to get really concerned about my blogging addiction! :-)