Monday, September 28, 2009

The Hits Keep Coming

My Google Reader has slipped over 1000 again while I was outside kibitzing with a friend.  On my return I popped onto  Gateway Pundit and these are the first three headlines I see.  Will this never end?

From Gateway Pundit:

Figures. ACORN Was Behind Franken's Stolen Senate Seat (link)

Here's a shocker.
ACORN may have helped Al Franken steal the US Senate seat from Minnesota.


Democrats to Open Obamacare to Illegal Immigrants (link)

Of course they are. Democrats are open to extending Obamacare coverage to illegal immigrants.


Audio: Obama's "Safe Schools Czar" Admits Hiding Pedophilia From Officials (link)

Barack Obama's "safe school's czar" Kevin Jennings hid pedophilia from authorities.

4 comments:

Left Coast Rebel said...

None of these things are a surprise as you say, thanks for the Frankenstein link, I'm going to write about that perhaps!

Adrienne said...

Left Coast - looking forward to that post...you always do such a good job!

MightyMom said...

okay, that last one made me lose my fabulous lunch.

thanks a lot babe.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look very shocking to me.