Sunday, September 6, 2009

Daily Kos Speaks

Some fun comments from the Daily Kos

There is no link to DK on purpose. My Christian faith prevents me from assisting you if your desire is to actually ruin your day by going to the site. It was bad enough that I took time off from being "devout", but no sacrifice is too great for my readers.

If there are any missing commas, please feel free to mentally place them in their proper place. Stacy McCain refuses to share his commas with moi, forcing me to bother my brilliant husband for some of his commas. I'm worried hubby will run out of commas. Whatever is a devout gal to do?

My emphasis in bold and my comments in blue...

from Missliberties: who uses the signature "I'm only half stupid." (No, dear. You're all the way stupid.)

We must remember MLK and his non-violent approach. (Glad to hear that!) Thing is I am so freakin furious about this. (Being angry is very, very bad for your health.) The anger must be constructive, not destructive. (Legos anyone?) Beck will continue his expose about radicals in the Obama administration, (I hope so!) and it will be like the MacCarthy (hmmmmmm, spelling dear)hearings. (Remember that paragon of virtue, Alger Hiss?)

He has framed the radicals, as progressive/communist/fascist. (And your point is what exactly?)

This is scary sh*t. (You bethcha!)

More from Missliberties:

van Jones past was a little too colorful but imho, he was awesome. This is just sad. (Sigh)

A black guy studies hard, works for the poor, (becomes a Communist, signs a document accusing the Bush administration of orchestrating 9/11, publicly calls Republicans a**holes, founds a radical anti-American organization) and gets fired.

The witch hunts have begun. (It's raaaaaaaaaaaaacism!)

and from: Michael1104

Well I'm not giving up just yet either after 7 months, however the way things are going I think I will eventually. Time will tell, but the signs are anything but good. (Take your time, Michael. You have three years) The administration's performance thus far either points to unbelievable naivete or this was the plan all along in which case everyone got conned. ( A liberal begins to see the light) Both prospects are equally bad. (I would have to agree with that)

I don't regret that I supported him in the primary yet...but thoughts of "what if" vis a vis Hillary have definitely popped up in my head lately... (The vision of Hillary "popping into your head" is not a pretty one, but maybe she'll make a hole allowing in more light")

I would love to bring you more comments from the "left" but unfortunately, the language was so horrendous that by the time I cleaned it up there wouldn't be anything left except a bunch of asterisks.

3 comments:

Brendan said...

Loved you added commentary to this "Missliberties" post. I couldn't help but laugh. Thanks for sharing.

God Bless,

Brendan

Adrienne said...

Brendan - It was difficult to step away from my Sunday "devoutness" but the devil made me do it...

MightyMom said...

***
******
********
**********
********
******
***


;-)