Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cass Sunstein

While we we all concerned about, and focused on, the shiny object called ObamaCare, look what slipped through:

Senate invokes cloture on Sunstein nomination
September 9th, 2009
Federal Times

The Senate voted 63-35 Wednesday to invoke cloture on the nomination of Cass Sunstein to be administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, setting up a final vote on his nomination in the coming days.

Glenn Beck was quite clear today that this was going to happen. Through onerous regulation, this man can make your guns disappear, your steak cost $100.00 per lb., and in my case, the ability of my doggies to bring suit for not giving them enough dog biscuits.

After having suffered through that ridiculous harangue from Obama, my head is pounding. I'm going to have a light dinner and go to bed. We are only two days into the week (Monday doesn't count - it was a holiday), and I'm already exhausted.

Check my sidebar and visit those wonderful folks for entertaining and informative news. I'm too tired to even post a bunch of links. You're all grown ups and can find your own way. However, I suggest you all get some rest, too. The goings on are going to become harder and harder and we need our rest.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

I left a cartoon on my blog that I think you might enjoy. Smile!