Saturday, August 22, 2009

Feeling Overwhelmed?



If you're not feeling overwhelmed with all that is going on, that makes you a much better person than moi.

Good Lord, we have Lutherans celebrating and condoning the homosexual lifestyle, Obama ranting on and on and on, about his "health care reform", the Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, who killed 169 Americans being cheered, and a couple extra trillion added to the projected deficit.

It's enough to make an alcoholic like myself head for the gin bottle. But........... not to worry. After nineteen years of sobriety, I think I'll drown my anxiety in an O'Douls while I remind myself that God is in charge.

Keep in mind, this is all part of the plan. Overwhelm, confuse, insult, and ridicule is the way this administration gets what it wants. And what it wants is control; control of you and your life.

The next wave will be the pushing the concept of health care co-ops instead of the so-called public option. Well guess what? A government controlled co-op is the same as a public option so don't be fooled...

Do you think we can talk Obama into extending his vacation for another three and a half years? It would probably be cheaper than having him wreaking havoc on the country.

The Mail Came...








Posted at: Adrienne dePitera: Getting Organized

And all you wonderful folks who have commented without acknowledgement, are waiting for me to post my awards, complete my memes, send my address, or otherwise take my own advice in the above article - I'm trying. Really!

2 comments:

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

:), love the mail

Adrienne said...

Joe - that's is exactly how I feel sometimes!