Thursday, July 9, 2009


Blogging will be slow....

Elle blew her other knee this afternoon. She's seeing the doctor tomorrow and he'll probably operate on Monday. As hubby said, "well thank God she only has two back legs instead of three or four." At about $1000.00 per surgery she's turning into the million dollar dog......but we love her anyway.

I'm also getting hubby ready for his trip to Minnesota to visit his son who had his surgery today. He'll be in the hospital about three weeks.

Why do things always seem to happen all at once?

I trust these folks to keep you up to date on political goings on:

Mark in Spokane
Right Klik
The BlogProf
The Other McCain
Left Coast Rebel
Creative Minority Report



The Ugly Americans
The first family and their entourage.

A must read from Terry and if I hadn't been so busy today this is exactly what I would have said.

11 comments:

MightyMom said...

poor puppy. is she old?

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet, poor thing! I'm sure she is going to be just fine!

Pray with us!

Packrat said...

Saying prayers for a safe trip for hubby, his son's speedy recovery, Elle, your sanity, and your pocket book. Hugs

Terry Nelson said...

I hope puppy gets well soon!

Mark D. said...

Thanks for the link. And good luck with all the stuff that you've got going on. Your family will be in our prayers this week...

Sarah - Kala said...

Prayers for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your pooch and of course for your hubby's son.

Mrsupole said...

The more I read the more I love your blog, I will pray for your dog and all of you. So sad to be in the hosptial for 3 weeks. I go for my shoulder surgery on Monday, same as your dog, but it is just outpatient surgery and unless there are complications then I get to come home on the same day. I do not like to stay in the hospital, so I have total sympathy.

I am will try to visit all the posted sites. Thank you so much for sharing.

God bless.

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Prayers for poochie!What a cutie!

Tracy said...

Poor thing.. prayers for you and your pooch!!

Lola said...

I hope little Elle is soon all better and Well!

(Cute Photo!)