Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Cannonball Catholic Blog Awards

*****Ok - listen up!! I'm getting creamed by some heavy hitters (can you say Danielle Bean and The Anchoress?)

*****These are pretty well known folks..................... but I'm not claiming ballot box stuffing or anything. That would be soooooooo uncharitable.

*****Instead allow me to remind all my loyal readers that they need to get over there and cast a vote for ME! I'm in three categories: Spiritual Treat, Susan Boyle Award, and Political.

*****I thank you and my best friend Tony (Soprano) and my worthless cousin Vinnie thank you also!!

VOTE HERE: LINKS ARE IN THE SIDEBAR

6 comments:

Tracy said...

lol, you are too funny Adrienne, say hi to Tony for me:)

Sarah - Kala said...

I'm in one catagory and getting smashed by the LOLSaints - so I know where you are coming from. BTW, I did vote for you. :) Good luck against the big hitters, though. It's painful, isn't it?

Terry Nelson said...

Kat has the awards fixed - but she will be punished for not allowing Fr. Z.

Therese said...

pst, Adrienne,

you need to tell everyone they can vote again every day. I keep on leaving votes for my favourite blogs. I think I have voted for you three times in the Susan Boyle award. I know it is at least twice.

Therese said...

PS. Please vote for me too.

Larry Denninger said...

Adrienne - I have voted for you multiple times because I don't want tough Italians to come a-knockin'.

I'm getting thrashed by Creative Minority Report (no surprise there), but I may have an outside chance at Underappreciated Blog. I may have to stop at municipal libraries around here...