Monday, April 6, 2009


Painting Continues.....

Be Back Later...

*****Today I have to tackle the ceiling in the kitchen and finish the walls in the hallway. With luck I will also finish the kitchen walls.

*****We had to make an emergency run to Wally World for new kitchen paint. We decided the original color did not have enough contrast with the dining room color Now we now have a darker coffee color.

*****I still have my usual Monday packages going out in the mail in addition to the painting. My least favorite thing about this is the house being in general disarray. I really want things cleaned up before Holy Thursday.

5 comments:

MightyMom said...

good luck!

Jennifer said...

I sincerely hope those are not the colors you are using.............

Have a blessed week!


btw, are you attending the tea party in CDA on the 15th?

Larry Denninger said...

I've got some touch up work that needs doing...how soon before you can help? :-)

Have fun!

Ebeth said...

Adrienne!

You'll be sooo happy with all the newly painted wall, that you will forget the mess.

Believe me, I feel your pain.

Tracy said...

have fun!!