Monday, June 9, 2008

Meeting New Folks

It's time to spread the message about some new folks in my life plus some updates on old friends.

My newest BFF is Kirk over at Practicing God's Presence. Kirk is a gentle soul who teaches in Germany, but hails from Great Britain. He lives in the gorgeous historic town of Kaiserswerth and is busy posting pictures of his new home.

Kirk lives with his best friend AGA (which is not a stove/cooker, but his friends initials.) Even though I would like to keep Kirk all for myself, I realize he must be shared with the entire world.

Tracy, over at Tracey's Simple Life , has just gone nuts and redone her blog and it is gorgeous. I really like the yellow back ground color.

Esther over at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii is well known to many, many folks but I just found time to drop in and was bowled over by all this lady manages to do - not to mention one of the loveliest blogs I have ever encountered. I'm going to hang out there just to see how to make my blog look better.

Tom in Vegas, my cyber-nephew and another gentle soul, is getting beat up about Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. Please get over there and help him unless like me, you think de Chardin is a lunatic.

12 comments:

Tom in Vegas said...

Oh, Auntie A, the most painful blows (boo-hoo-sniff-sniff) came from you (boo-hoo).


LOL!

I ALWAYS welcome what you have to say. ALWAYS:0)

EC Gefroh said...

Why thank you Adrienne. I really enjoyed my visit here this morning and have added you to my side bar. I will be back :-)

Kirk said...

Thanks Adrienne!
And I wrote a really long blog post today too!

Anonymous said...

Haven't visited in a while, but saw a link over on Cath Mom in Hawaii and decided to pop on over.
I have added your Rss feed.
I'll try to visit more and not be such a stranger!
teresa_anawim

Tracy said...

Thank you so much Adrienne, I'm so glad I found your blog:) I have gone crazy once again with my blog, lol!! My hubby requested a different color as it was difficult for him to read and since I love that man of mine.. I changed it right away!
Blessings to you!!

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Lovely lot of blogs. I never seem to get around to visiting many these days.
And Chadin was a somewhat dishonest loon. Wasn't he involved in the PIltdown Man fraud?

Jeffrey Smith said...

There's both beauty and truth scattered through Tielhard's work, but I still think he was a nutter.

Jeffrey Smith said...

At least your cyber-nephew isn't a priest. Consider yourself fortunate for having been spared that.

Adrienne said...

Actually Jeffrey - with a bit more seasoning (from old farts like us) Tom would probably make a pretty good priest. He has the most important ingredient already - he cares.

You care, too but just can't stand for people to find that out.

Chardin - "a nutter" LOL

gemoftheocean said...

Adrienne, I love Eather's blog dearly, but for the love of mike do not go to pale blue on nearly white I'm going blind as it is!

Adrienne said...

Gem - that's my point. It used to be yellow but her hubby said it hurt his eyes. The blue on white makes me feel like a nail gun is attacking my eyes.

gemoftheocean said...

Thanks, Adrienne. High contrast is the way to go, baby!