Monday, November 8, 2021

My Corner is Being Can-cell-ed...

 it appears Blogger doesn't like something or another I said - no doubt questioning the death jab.

It also has happened to a friend of mine (language warning - Dave is a bit upset to put it mildly)

This post was unpublished because it violates Blogger Community Guidelines. To republish, please update the content to adhere to guidelines.

Really, Blogger?  

Truth is considered against community standards now?

I knew this day would come sooner or later.  I wonder what took them so long.

What? They want me to say the ja-b is great and hustle yourself down to your local death merchants to be shot up with God knows what?  Not happening.

So, here's the deal.  I'm having some minor surgery this coming Thursday and will be out of commission for a few days. After the first few days of discomfort, my activities (other than walking and such) will be curtailed for another 6 - 8 weeks (aka no heavy lifting.)  Noooooooooo!  My life is all about heavy lifting and hard work. Sigh... 

Putting up a post that will no doubt be removed is not a good use of my time. I'll use some of my freed up time to find a new and safer way to communicate.

Until then - God bless you all! 


 

No comments: