Saturday, October 16, 2021

The Last Refuge: Did Klaus Schwab and World Economic Forum Admit The COVID Vaccine Injects Traceable Markers? Their Promoted “COVIDPass” Blood Test Requires Them

 can you say better late than never?

This is not news, nor is it new. (link to The Last Refuge article)

My last post I linked to a video of Dr. Carrie Medej interview.  It's a must watch. 

Over at FrankSpeech (Mike Lindell's excellent site - and we thank him) we have Newly Discovered Vaccine Patents with Nano Technology That Will Track You Through Apps - a very informative interview with Karen Kingston. 

If I were you I'd quit worrying about buying Christmas gifts and be a lot more worried about the millions of people who have been jabbed and are now walking bio-weapons. 

Things that make you say, Hmmmmmmm

This was posted on Sean Hannity's Rumble site. I didn't even realize he had a Rumble account.

Sums it up beautifully in 2:13...


No comments: