Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Know your rights...

 and seek out the truth.

Rumble — My husband WALKED out of the ICU in just 3 1/2 days. Fastest ICU patient in history of Cov. What we did. What to tell others. It's not "blovid"- the protocol is what is killing people in the ICU. Here is what to do and how to do it. What to demand. What treatment. Please Share This! More at katedalleyradio.com in show notes on entire story. My husband had 4 major "risk" categories- so by their "blovid" standards, should be dead. We changed THEIR protocol and saved his life. This is how we did it. ( I look puffy and terrible here on vid because I was brought to tears on the air on my syndicated radio show.)

404 

?

The original video I was planning to post has disappeared from Rumble. What the hell is up with that? So here is two possibilities for information. The Alex Jones interview covers the same info. I have no idea if the first twitter video will even play. I don't have time to fool with all this. I do not make one red dime off this blog, don't have money to hire IT peeps, and have way too much work to do to spend all day trying to figure out what the hell is going on.  

And now the hysteria is on at our local North Idaho hospitals where they have started "crisis standards of care" since they our "overwhelmed" with Wuflu cases. That's a bunch of crap! I saw this coming when the powers that be were bemoaning the fact that North Idaho had the fewest jabs of the entire state. 

Bastards!


No comments: