Friday, March 19, 2021

Be a High Hope Person...

let's start off the weekend with hope and focus.

I missed my errand day on Wednesday. Unfortunately, it's happening today. Yikes! A Friday is not my favorite day to run errands.

However, I have high hopes it will go well.

During these days of high stress, every thing we can do to help us move forward is helpful.

Spend 15 minutes to listen to Benjamin Hardy teach you how to have hope and focus.  It's well worth your time. 


Feeling Drained, Tired, with Lack of Focus?

Then get yourself some Matcha Green Tea Powder for a little boost to your focus and energy.  I don't know about you, but worry and stress leave me feeling like my kitchen sponge after its been squeezed dry.  Somewhere or another (who the hell knows since being online is the ultimate focus thief), I bumped into Matcha Powder. Years ago I tried Matcha Tea and was not impressed.

So I did a bit of searching on Amazon and ordered the small (very expensive per ounce)  Jade Leaf Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Authentic Japanese Origin - Premium Second Harvest Culinary Grade.* Two days after receiving it I popped back and ordered the larger size, which is much more affordable.  That should tell you everything you need to know.

There's all sorts of ways to "enjoy" it, but I've been dumping a teaspoon full in my coffee, along with half and half, and a splash of sugar-free caramel coffee flavoring.  The reason there's scare quotes around the "enjoy" is because Matcha tea is not my favorite flavor.  Some people love it and I will say that on day three (today) it was actually tasting pretty good. Hubby prefers it straight in his coffee and likes the flavor. 

*affliate link



No comments: