Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Suspended Animation...

the temporary cessation of most vital functions without death, as in a dormant seed or a hibernating animal.

Sounds about right.

Today is not the end. Today is the beginning.

After the noon Mass today, our church will have an all-day and all-night exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in our main church. This will be in addition to our perpetual adoration chapel where the Blessed Sacrament is on display 24/7, and is never left alone. I've signed up for the Midnight to 1am slot - or longer if necessary.

After voting, the best thing we can do is pray, my dearest readers. Thank God for placing you here at this most important time in our history. You've been chosen. Don't let He Who Loves You down.

Full Disclosure:

Just so you don't get the idea I'm Miss Holier Than Thou, I'll have home-made cheese dip and tortilla chips awaiting my return home in the wee hours.

Now I'm off to the dentist. 



No comments: