Sunday, November 8, 2020

Fox News has a Death Wish...

watch it happen in real time.

Guess what? The MSM does not get to decide who is the president elect. Yesterday I went to Fox and the headline announced Biden as the president elect.

No. he's. not.

For several years Fox has been on the bottom of my list for information, and now they're blatantly biased.

For all of you who are suffering from angst, fear, and frayed nerves - stop it.  Find a few trustworthy sites to visit, stay off anti-social media, say your prayers (very important), and chill. God is in charge.

From the beginning of the Introit for the Twenty Third Sunday after Pentecost - November 8, 2020.  

The Lord saith: I think thoughts of  peace, and not of affliction: you shall call upon Me, and I will hear you; and I will bring back your captivity from all places. 

 




 

More:

No comments: