Tuesday, March 31, 2020

MyPillow's Mike Lindell really stepped in it...video

how dare him mention God, the Bible, and prayer.

Wait for it (2:08)
“God gave us grace on November 8th, 2016, to change the course we were on. God had been taken out of our schools and lives; a nation had turned its back on God. And I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the word, read our Bibles, and spend time with our families. 
Our president gave us so much hope….with this administration and all the great people in this country praying daily; we will get through this and get back to a place that is stronger and safer than ever."
That's okay, Mike. I'm headed in the change my MyPillow sheets (outstanding sheets!) and put your beautiful pillow cases on MyPillows - including my Roll and Go pillow with the flamingo pillow case. Love me some flamingos! 




That's all for now.  After doing Costco yesterday and today making 7 meatloaves for my freezer plus several dozen almond flour keto biscuits I'm wiped out. 

See you tomorrow. 




No comments: