Friday, January 3, 2020

Stop giving air and print time to washed up Hollyweirdoes...

because no person with more than two black eyed peas rattling around in their head gives a crap what Rose McGowan thinks or says.

That goes for all of the Hollywood washed up virtue signaling amoral malignant narcissist SJW's who lay claim to IQ's that may approach the cognitive level of my kitchen sponge.

The only good part is it saves me a ton of reading time.  After scanning a title I can quickly move on to real news - which is getting increasingly hard to find.

The so-called "heavy hitters" like Breitbart and Fox News would do well to confine themselves to actual news. Rose McGowan, whoever the hell she is, does not qualify.

If you're not willing to do that, how about at least including some pictures of cute kittehs?


Amazon Today

Save up to 30% on Activewear, Fitness Equipment, Vitamins, Protein Powder from Our Brands

Thank for purchasing through my links since I make a teeny commission when you do so. 

Although Atomic Habits, by James Clear, is my favorite book on habits, I have ordered B.J. Fogg's new book also.  Can't have enough help in the area of forming good habits.

No comments: