Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve 2019...


For, this day, is born to you a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord, in the city of David.



1st Mass at Midnight

Introit:

The Lord hath said to me: Thou art My Son, this day have I begotten Thee. (Ps. 2: 1) Why have the gentiles raged, and the people devised vain things? v. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.


Collect

Let us pray. Grant us, we beseech Thee, almighty God, that we on whom the new light of Thy Incarnate Word is poured, may show forth in our works that brightness which now doth illuminate our minds by faith. Through the same Lord Jesus Christ Thy Son, Who liveth and reigneth with Thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God,
world without end.
R.Amen.


I will offer up my midnight Mass for all my readers.

My your day be merry and bright and may God bless and keep you all.


It wouldn't be a proper Christmas without kittehs


















And the tabby:



Christians believe that when newborn baby Jesus wouldn’t stop crying, a kitteh climbed into the manger and started to purr, sending him off to sleep. In gratitude, the Virgin Mary marked the cat’s face with the first letter of her name.



No comments: