Monday, July 1, 2019

July 1st and Pride Month is finally over...

so please, take your rainbow flags, perversions, and your fetishes and shove them back in the closet for another year.

Actually - shoving them and yourself back in the closet would be even better.

At first I was shocked when confronted with pictures of the New York "pride" parade held yesterday (June 30.)  I thought at first I was seeing pictures from the infamous debauchery and indecency common to the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco (Google images at your own risk) where every perversion is strutted about in public.

But, no - this was New York and confused people actually brought their children.  After all, diversity, you little dirt people, is our strength.  What parent doesn't want their kid to see men grabbing at each others crotches or leading someone around on a leash while wearing leather doggie masks.  And if you disagree it proves your're a homophobe and a hater. The angry confused homosexuals are no longer demanding to be accepted, now they want the world to celebrate perversion with them.

I'm tired of their wailing and complaining. I'm tired of being confronted with rainbows and unicorns.  I don't care if you want to live an unhealthy and sinful lifestyle.  I would just prefer you not do it in public. I find your behavior rather disgusting.

There's a reason that pride is one of the seven deadly sins.  Not only do you live a sinful lifestyle, but you're proud of it.

What's next.  Sex with children?  Actually - yes. 

 Here's a picture of a kitten since I really have no time or desire to post pics of perverts. 

You're welcome.

Now go have a wonderful Monday.



More:

WND: Trump plans to end Obama's transgender rule

 Breitbart:  Kamala Harris: I Will Not Let Trump Take America Back to Before Same-Sex Marriage Was Legal  







No comments: