Saturday, October 6, 2018

Demonic Howling Banshees™ gather in DC to protest Kavanaugh vote...

because the good Lord knows if they can't kill their babies life will never be the same - except for the babies.

Listen up, Banshees - even if Roe v Wade was overturned based on it being bad law, it would simply return to the states where it belongs. The states would approve abortion and you can continue to kill your babies - because you're too stupid and irresponsible to prevent a pregnancy while enjoying unrestricted sex with numerous men.

 Now, I'm going to head out and run some errands so I can be sure and watch the vote on C-Span.  If you're a beer drinker, be sure to lift one for Kavanaugh.



Amazon Today

Deals in Stuff for Babies 
I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links - at no additional cost to you, and I thank you.

No comments: