Friday, April 27, 2018

North and South Korea officially end war while the commie/libtards of the U.S. remove the statue of Stephen Foster...

two things I never thought to see.

It occurred to me that most people alive today have no memory of the Korean War.  Even though I was very young I remember it well.

At the same time I remember the songs of Stephen Foster, all of which I sang around campfires.
Stephen Collins Foster (July 4, 1826 – January 13, 1864), known as "the father of American music", was an American songwriter known primarily for his parlor and minstrel music. Foster wrote over 200 songs; among his best-known are "Oh! Susanna", "Hard Times Come Again No More", "Camptown Races", "Old Folks at Home" ("Swanee River"), "My Old Kentucky Home", "Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair", "Old Black Joe", and "Beautiful Dreamer".
While Kim Jong-un and his South Korean counterpart Moon Jae-in shake hands and commit to working together, a bunch of race-baiting white-hating commie/libtards applaud the removal of a statue of Stephen Foster which has stood in a park in Pittsburgh for over 100 years. 

So - there you have it...

Cautiously optimistic:


And disgusted beyond all measure:



At Amazon Today:

Huge savings in Women's Fashion

and

New IPad 9.7 Inch 2018/2017 Case, Ztotop Premium Leather Business Slim Folding Stand Folio Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep,Pencil Holder and Multiple Viewing Angles

Price:$17.99 
Deal of the Day:$13.49 Free Shipping for Prime Members 
Ends at midnight
You Save:$4.50 (25%)

As an Amazon affiliate, I receive a small commission when you purchase items through my links - at no additional cost to you.


No comments: