Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Meet Randa Jarrar...

a Muslim tenured professor of English at Fresno State who said:

"Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words."  
"PSA: either you are against these pieces of shit and their genocidal ways or you're part of the problem. that's actually how simple this is. I'm happy the witch is dead. can't wait for the rest of her family to fall to their demise the way 1.5 million iraqis have. byyyeeeeeeee."
All the hate I'm getting ALMOST made me forget how happy I am that George W Bush is probably really sad right now https://t.co/HdOkzMH4LE 
sweetie i work as a tenured professor. I make 100K a year doing that. i will never be fired. i will always have people wanting to hear what i have to say. even you are one of them! <3 a="" href="https://t.co/AMx9onyMD9" nbsp="" style="box-sizing: border-box; color: black; text-decoration-line: none;">https://t.co/AMx9onyMD9
LOL! Let me help you. You should tag my president @JosephICastro. What I love about being an American professor is my right to free speech, and what I love about Fresno State is that I always feel protected and at home here. GO BULLDOGS!
I present Randa to you with no comment:





I️'m delighted that today is history club and haircut day so I can escape the madness for a bit. 



At Amazon:

Save on Greenworks Pressure Washers and Accessories

also

Tadge Goods BBQ Grill Cover w/Handles (58” Black) Waterproof, Weather Resistant, Heavy Duty | Large Universal Fit with Velcro Secure Straps | Gas, Charcoal, Electric


  • Low Return Rate: 58% fewer returns than similar products
  • Best Seller: #1 best seller in Gas Grills
  • Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews

Price:$79.99 
With Deal:$21.24 Free Shipping for Prime Members 
You Save:$58.75 (73%)

No comments: