Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Very Latest on FBI Corruption, The Fisa Memo, and McCabe...

Hannity: "For some it's hard to believe."

Not for me.

Is it for you?

There are many people who belong in jail over this.




More:

American Thinker:  Rosenstein -- Agent of the Deep State Coup

Nox and Friends:  Dan Bongino on FBI Corruption, and the Memo Ramifications

The Last Refuge:  Representative Lee Zeldin Shreds Adam Schiff’s Disingenuous Press Conference – Special Session of the House…

Western Rifle Shooters Association:  Stand-Up State Of The Union

Woodsterman:   Did You Know It Was Liberal Tuesday?

Lone Star Parson:   Libs Shake And Cry Over FISA Memo



At Amazon today:

We have a Select Comfort (now called Sleep Number) mattress and base that has served us well for a gazillion years.  I'm planning on replacing it and a memory foam will probably be my choice.  To replace my Sleep Number would cost over $1000.00 more than a foam.  We have a friend who purchased a Memory Foam and loves it.

When you use my Amazon links I receive a small commission - at no additional cost to you - and I thank you.

Gel Memory Foam 10 inch Mattress Made in the USA by eLuxurySupply - Queen

Price:$689.99 
Deal of the Day:$517.99 
FREE Shipping (5 days) for Prime members 
Ends  at midnight
You Save:$172.00 (25%)





No comments: