Number one is dodging the bullet with the name Hillary etched on it's casing.
I must dash off to church and then pick up a take-and-bake pizza for tonight's dinner. My usual New Year's birthday feast of crab legs has been replaced. I took the advice I gave to Zilla re: a fancy Christmas dinner and decided that a pizza for this evening sounded like a jolly good idea.
If you live somewhere super cold, take care and have a lovely evening.
This is an excellent video which is a reminder of how terrible this woman and her cohorts are.
In the meantime, the Trump Train keeps rolling down the track - and we thank him:
- Repealed Obamacare individual mandate
- Saved $8.1 billion cutting regulation
- Largest tax cuts in American history
- Bonuses and pay raises for workers
- 70 record Dow Jones closing highs
- Opened Keystone XL, Dakota pipeline, A.N.W.R.
- Created 1.7 million new jobs
- Appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
- 12 federal circuit court judges confirmed
- Travel ban upheld by the Supreme Court
- Illegal border crossings at 45-year low
- Battling the opioid epidemic
- Restoring confidence in America
- ISIS lost 98% of territory
- Bringing American hostages home
- Defunding $285 million from the U.N.
- Declared Jerusalem the Capital of Israel
And from World Net Daily:
Breitbart: Trump’s War on Regulations: More Than 1,500 Withdrawn, Delayed or Under Review, Plus $570 Million in Savings
Proof Positive: Predictions for 2018
Nox and Friends: Good Riddance
A good day to check out the Deals of the Day at Amazon