Thursday, January 5, 2017

Obama is claiming race relations have never been better...

after being forced to make a statement about the horrific attack by 4 black people on a white mentally challenged young man while they screamed fu*k white people, fu*k Donald Trump.

And then the four blacks, with a combined IQ lower than room temperature, played it live on Facecrap.

I wasn't going to comment on this, but after a horrific day of thinking about it to the point where I have become physically ill, I feel I must.  I was mugged once as many of you know.  My mugging didn't last for 24 or 48 hours and didn't involve torture.  But I will never forget the way my heart slammed against my chest thinking he was going to kill me.  I'm of relatively sound mind and normal IQ.  Can you, for just an instant, imagine what a mentally challenged person would feel like being taunted, beat,  and tortured for hours?  I fear he will never recover.

At first the police tried to say it wasn't racially or politically motivated.  Were they serious?  We all watched the video.  We all heard the words, and yet they really thought we'd just shake our heads and go on about our business.

Obama:
"I don't think it's accurate to say race relations are getting worse" he told host Jay Levine, saying things were also difficult in Chicago in the mid-1980s, when a block of white councilmen deliberately scuppered all proposals by a black mayor. 
"In part because we see visuals of racial tensions, violence and so forth because of smart phones and the Internet," the president said.
"What we have seen as surfacing, I think, are a lot of problems that have been there a long time.
Whether it's tensions between police and communities, whether it's hate crimes of the despicable sort that has just now recently surfaced on Facebook."
Notice he never said it was a black on white hate crime.  He implied, instead, that it really was the fault of whites.  Because to him and his sycophants only white people can be racist.

And trust me on this (really), the social justice warriors will be screeching about it's not fair to blame all black people because a few and if we just gave them more money everything will be just great.  Well, I say tough.  The dysfunction is in the black inner cities.  They have to deal with it - not us. 

Don Lemon, that affirmative action black homosexual over at CNN, who got drunk on air New Year's Eve and had his mic cut off said,"he doesn’t think the black thugs who kidnapped, beat, and cut a disabled white person were evil. He chalked it up to "bad home training".

Well, Don - why don't you take a day every week or so and go down to the black ghetto and mentor some of these poor misunderstood kids?  You won't, because no one in their right mind would go slinking around the ghetto. 





No comments: