Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Trump has Failed Me. I Hang My Head in Shame...

I was hoping something like this wasn't going to happen.

But it has.

CNN Headline:

Trump eats dinner with family

and CBS:

Trump ditches press to eat dinner out with family (no links on purpose)

And there you have the ugly and heart breaking news of the day. Trump is a monster of epic proportion.  I think a pre-impeachment is in order, and possibly a public hanging in Time's Square.

The Reality?


The MSM has be-clowned itself to the point of having not one ounce of credibility.

Gateway Pundit drew my attention to the stories on the Memeorandum site:

MEDIA WAR ON TRUMP  Top 28 of 35 US News Stories on Tuesday were Anti-Trump Hit Pieces

Wow. Memeorandum is still around?  Who knew? There was a time when I actually read Memeorandum  and received a fair amount of links over there.   One day it occurred to me that I wasn't Drudge - not even close.  I was just a small person trying to make sense of the world. That was one of my first purges of "sites I no longer read™."  It was also when I stopped obsessively checking my stats.  I decided that either someone read my posts or didn't read my posts.  Either way was fine with me. 

Everywhere you go, including Fox, is reporting on the chaos in Trump's transition team.  Trust me on this, there is no chaos in Trump's transition team.  I don't think Trump has experienced a moments chaos in his life.

All the hissy spitting headlines you read are almost 100% fake.  They know that about 50% of the people never read beyond the headlines.  The headline becomes the reader's reality and they spew it out as though it's the new great truth. It's called propaganda, and you need to quit indulging yourself in fake news.  And that includes the echo chamber on the right, too.  

And now they're after us.

Google/FB target fake news sites: I’ve been doing it for 15 years
by Jon Rappoport
Only I’ve been doing it for real, here at NoMoreFakeNews.com. That’s the difference. Google and Facebook are up to something else. They’re attacking truth emanating from the alt media.
It’s a reverse play on their part. Google will refuse to allow “fake sites” to use their AdSense Program. FB will try to limit “fake” posts.

They’re really getting desperate.

Major media election coverage was so phony it was laughable. Inside their bubble, Hillary was winging her way to victory. She was way out ahead in the polls. Wikileaks and Project Veritas were spooling out devastating revelations almost every day, and the press was studiously ignoring the implications. Why don’t FB and Google go after the NY Times and WaPo and CBS and NBC and ABC and CNN and FOX, if they want to limit fake news? Why? Because all those jokers, including Google/FB, are on the same page. They’re all PR firms fronting for the concoction called Globalism.
And they’re losing.

In mainstream news, everything should begin with the concept of a staged event. READ the REST - it's excellent
The battle, as I've said many times, is won, but the war will continue.  The globalists have "allowed" a Trump presidency. They really didn't have a choice in the matter.  However, they will move heaven and earth to attain their bottom line. Things are not going to automatically get better with Trump in the White House.  They will, in my opinion, get worse, because the elitists are constantly tampering with our  markets and our minds.

We can't control the markets, but we can control our minds. 




More:

Brandon Smith:  World Suffers From Trump Shell Shock - Here’s What Will Happen Next




No comments: