Wouldn't you think the violent shooting which took place live on TV would be a pretty big deal? Yet within a few days of the murders the story seemed to disappear and the anniversary of this shocking event, which happened on Aug. 26, 2015, passed without comment by the MSM.
To refresh your memory, you can view the shooter's video HERE Scroll down for the Live Leak video. For some reason Blogger won't let me embed it. All the YouTube videos have been removed.
If you expect me to go into a laundry list of the reasons why this whole thing is fake, take heart, since I plan to keep it very simple. After excerpting portions of the medical examiner's report as reported at the New York Times, I'm going show you two pictures, followed by a few pertinent questions.
From New York Times on Aug. 28, 2015: emphasis mine
The Virginia television reporter and cameraman whose murder on live television has renewed a national debate over gun violence both suffered gunshot wounds to the head, the chief medical examiner’s office in Roanoke said Friday.The reporter, Allison Parker, 24, died of “gunshot wounds of the head and chest,” and the cameraman, Adam Ward, 27, died of “gunshot wounds of head and torso,” the state medical examiner said.[...]Their interview subject, Vicki Gardner, who was wounded but survived the shooting, stood face to face with the gunman before she tried to duck out of the way, her husband said Friday.[...]Ms. Gardner stayed on the ground for about 10 minutes until emergency workers arrived, he said, and was able to walk to an ambulance and call her husband on the way to the hospital, where she underwent emergency surgery. Doctors removed part of her colon, and more operations are expected to repair damage to her intestines.
The Pictures and the Questions:
The first picture I saved to my computer right after the "shooting." The second picture, after much on-line searching today, is a slightly different view. The green things you see on the deck are cables.
1. The New York Post article said Vicki Gardner was on the ground for 10 minutes before emergency workers arrived. If that is the case, why are there people standing around taking measurements instead of tending to Ms Gardner?
2. Where's the body of the camera man, Adam Ward? Are we to believe that emergency workers removed a dead body and left a live wounded woman flopping about by herself on the deck?
3. The article stated Adam Ward was shot in the torso and head. Head wounds bleed profusely. Where is the blood?
4. Ms. Gardner was shot in the back. Where is the blood?
5. If you watched the Live Leak video, you can clearly see that Adam Ward was not using a tripod and yet there's a big 'ol tripod sitting there in both pictures. In the second picture you can see a man standing behind the tripod which has been moved while poor 'ol Ms Gardner lays there by herself.
6. Who are the two guys dressed in camo on the lower deck?
I could bring up a gazillion other things that don't add up, but if you're interested, you can do your own research.
Why am I bringing this up?
It's because I keep saying over and over to not believe anything you see or hear. Not from the MSM, politicians, and not even the alternative press. Don't believe poll numbers, statistics, and pundits of all stripes.
You're being gaslighted.
Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of psychological abuse in which a victim is manipulated into doubting their own memory, perception and sanity. Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.
I think we're witnessing the collective gaslighting of an entire country. Hillary has frequent coughing fits and the MSM says there's nothing wrong with her. Muslims are wreaking havoc all over the world and we are told Islam is the religion of peace. 96 million people are out of the work force, food stamp usage is at an all time high, but you're told the economy is great. We're told that the police are gunning down blacks at an unprecedented rate when just the opposite is true.
Any time you want to discredit someone, just drag out words like "conspiracy" or "racist."
Let me assure you, you're not going crazy.
American Thinker: The DC Gaslight District
The Sleuth Journal: Why Did The Anniversary Of The Virginia TV Reporter Live Shooting Come And Go Completely Unnoticed? (VIDEO)