Monday, February 22, 2016

Hitler's penis...

how's that for click bait?

I really didn't think the blogosphere could get much worse, but suddenly everyone is talking about Hitler's penis.

I don't care about Hitler's penis.  Hitler is dead, and I'm sure he took his penis with him when he shuffled off this mortal coil.

In other news, the hysteria surrounding Trump is ratcheting up to unprecedented levels.  That is, unless the writer is dumping on Cruz or Rubio.  I can't recall any political cycle being this ugly. 

Witness Matt Walsh's anti-Trump screed over at The Blaze.  No link on purpose.  If you want to read it, you'll have to find your own way over there (could that be considered a microagression?)

Matt, who considers himself an intellectual, specializes in rants and screeds.  Matt is 28 or 29 years old.  Do people really make life decisions based on what a 28 year old has to say?  Come back when you grow up, Matt.  However, I defend his right to say whatever he wants to say. 

The list of online authors I'm willing to read has dwindled dramatically in the past few weeks.  And my great love of reading comments is being run off the rails.  The comboxes everywhere are being overrun with trolls - many of whom are probably paid by the comment.  Not a bad job when you think about it.  You can sit in your mom's basement in your bunny slippers and drop smelly little turds in comboxes.  What's the going rate for fake comments?  

That's all I have to say today. 




No comments: