Thursday, January 28, 2016

There's a debate tonight...

and I will watch.

Disclaimer:  I don't like Megyn Kelly. Never have.

I don't like her for the very reasons her fans like her.

I don't like to see women try to wrap themselves in the manly mantel of being a hard-nosed journalist.  First of all, in my opinion, she's not a journalist.  Journalists try, as much as humanly possible, to be impartial and objective.  Ms Kelly is a woman who rides a limousine between her home and the studio where she reads the "news."  She is neither impartial or objective. Ms Kelly has made herself the center of attention.  She has made herself the news.

To prove my point, please observe this giggling love fest (posted below) Ms Kelly has with anti-American commie trash Michael Moore last Tuesday.

Is this news?  I don't think so.

If you're a Trump fan and plan to sit out this debate because your "hero" will not be there - shame on you. 

I will watch the debate tonight because I want to listen to what Cruz, Rubio, et al have to say.  I also want to see how deeply Ms Kelly plumbs the depths of unprofessional conduct.

 But, mark my words, Trump will dominate.





No comments: