Thursday, January 21, 2016

I heard a rumor that Sarah Palin endorsed Trump...

my take away?

Who cares.

Millions of words being spewed over something that is really of no consequence.

Something to think about: 

It's interesting to see the number of sites that are coming down hard for Cruz or Trump.  Everyone needs to understand that in the end either Trump or Cruz will probably be the nominee.  Cruz is not the choir boy he's being portrayed as, and Trump is not necessarily an evil genius.  I don't trust either of them.  But, when it comes down to my vote next November, it will be for whoever wins the nomination. It's as simple as that.

It's going to snow on the east coast.  Well, it's winter.

A bunch of black people are not attending this year's Academy Awards since a bunch of black people didn't get nominations.  And we should care, why?

We're going to see the movie 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi tomorrow. 

For those who may be interested, my seed orders have been placed, and my convection toaster oven will be delivered on Monday.

That's about all I can handle.










No comments: