Monday, November 9, 2015

University of Missouri president Tim Wolfe resigns under threats of football players not playing...

because the good Lord knows football must go on.

I'll make this (blessedly) short.

As I see it, a group of big strong football players who are black (and probably on full ride scholarships) got their tiddy widdys in a bunch over being picked on, or called names, or something.

Other than a swastika being smeared on a wall using some sort of excrement, the form of this racial harassment is unknown.  No one knows who participated in the poop art.

Somehow this is the fault of the university president.

So these big strong football players said, "We won't play unless President Tim Wolf resigns. Oh, and on the why out we want you to admit your white privilege."

Sounds sort of racist to me.

From what I understand of their playing abilities it wouldn't make much difference if they didn't show up for a game.

Other than that, I couldn't care less.




No comments: