Friday, November 13, 2015

On the Brink of War and Economic Collapse | Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux...

let's step away from the "red cup controversy" (which is one of the most ridiculous non-controversies, ever), the tiny minority of college students who are getting way more attention than they deserve, and spend some quality time with two people discussing really important matters.

Yes, I understand it's almost an hour and a half.  What were you planning to do instead?  Perhaps watch cat videos, cruise the pictures of celebrities at the Daily Mail, or any of the other myriad ways we have of wasting time?

I know about this because I'm often guilty of just such behavior. Often, when tired, instead of taking a nap (I'm nap resistant), I've gotten in the habit of mindlessly clicking about from here to there looking for something to engage me.

The most valuable aspect of the world wide web is our ability to access world class thinkers from the comfort of our homes.  And it's free.

When I saw this link on Iotw Report, with the admonition, "This is how your time should be spent. With these guys", my first reaction was, "Oh, crap - an hour and a half?"

It took about 2 minutes into the video to be completely absorbed, and the time just flew by. 

Take some time this weekend to watch.  You won't be sorry.




No comments: