Monday, May 11, 2015

It's Monday...

and I have absolutely nothing to say.

Except...

The internet is becoming a toxic stew of crapola that doesn't improve one's life in any way, shape, or form.

You read something and then you have to spend 2 hours trying to verify whatever it was you just read.  And trust me (said the spider to the fly), conservatives can be just as guilty of rash posts and silly statements as libtards.

Every year I tell myself that I will be completely caught up with my gardening by June 1st so I can spend the rest of the summer pretending to be a rich plantation owner, while sitting around eating bonbons and slurping mint juleps. An occasional game of croquet would be welcome, too. 

We've been on the acreage for 18 years and it hasn't happened yet. Sigh.

This year will be the year of  massive tree trimming of dead limbs.  On the upside, we will have lots of free firewood. 

Have a productive day, peeps.  I'll see you later.



More:

Liberty's Torch:  It’s Time For Action

No comments: