Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bill Whittle: Modern Progressivism is the politics of envy, anger, entitlement,lawlessness, violence, and bald-faced lies...

among other things.

Eric Holder in Ferguson:
"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man," Holder told Ferguson residents at a community meeting.
"The eyes of the nation and the world are watching Ferguson right now,'' Holder told a group of community leaders assembled at a local community college. "The world is watching because the issues raised by the shooting of Michael Brown predate this incident. This is something that has a history to it, and the history simmers beneath the surface in more communities than just Ferguson."
Now tell me who is the racist.

And to think my tax dollars go toward paying this cretin a salary of 199,700.00.

That works out to:



  • Monthly: USD 16,641.00
  • Weekly: USD 3,994.00
  • Daily: USD 798.00 

  • Imagine, if you will, a white Attorney General showing up in Ferguson and announcing,  "I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a white man."

    Bill Whittle lays waste to the claims of Eric Holder and his ilk:



    No comments: