Thursday, April 10, 2014

How long before the libtard lemmings start bellyaching about the cost of drycleaning...

“We’ll talk about dry cleaners next, right,” Obama said. “Because I know that – I don’t know why it costs more for Michelle’s blouse than my shirt.”

Because, Doofus, a ladies blouse is a bit more complicated than your shirt. 

Spare me the phoney outrage.  

With all the things going on in this world and the president of the United States is talking about dry cleaning?

I own exactly one item that goes to the dry cleaners - my winter dress coat.  Anyone who is sending large batches of clothes to the dry cleaners can obviously pay for it.  Are my tax dollars going to have to subsidize dry cleaning now?

Besides, who wants to wear clothes that have been dipped in all those smelly chemicals?

All my clothes are washed.  In the summer I even hang them outside to dry.  And, yes, I iron, too.  

Granted, I don't work in a situation where I'm wearing lots of expensive suits and such, but I'm quite certain those who do can afford to pay to have them cleaned.   

From:  The Washington Examiner:
The next feminist outrage: Dry-cleaning bills
First there was abortion-on-demand, then there was the supposed wage gap, then birth control without a co-pay, then the word “bossy” and now? Dry-cleaning bills.

Expect the cost of dry cleaning to be the next feminist outrage, President Obama said so in his Equal Pay Day remarks Tuesday.  read the rest
More:

The Daily Caller:   Obama: GOP policies ‘un-American,’ women and Latinos ‘diseased’


Look at all the nice little grinning prop ladies lined up behind him.  I don't see one single item of clothing that requires dry cleaning.  Those ugly polyester suit jackets and dresses can all be washed.




No comments: