Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm gone...

not forever, but for awhile (at least until Monday.)

I'll be popping in to some of my favorite blogs and may even be commenting, but for now I have nothing to say except the following. 


Guess what?

I don't really care what the Supreme Court said today.  If the libtards want to live in a world of their own making, I say, "Let them."   It doesn't change one iota of how I plan on living my life, nor should it change how you live your life.

The consequences of their immorality will be theirs alone to "enjoy."  Kill babies by the million up to and after birth?  Just dandy.  Practice unsafe and abnormal sex?  Yum!  Have illegitimate children by the bucketful and expect the state (that would be us) to support them?  Too cool. 

Wake up people.  The libtards are creating their utopia.  They'll have to live in it.  The only way they can beat us is to force us to join them.  You don't have to do that.  Protect yourself.  Protect your family.

Live your life the way God intended.  It's as simple as that...

I think I may have to read some Jane Austen this weekend...



No comments: