Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Obama is having some sort of news conference...

allow me to sum it up for you.
Ahhhhhh, I, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, um, er, er, bbbbbbbbbbb, I, I, I, ah, ah, ah, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,  I, um, ah, ah, ah , ah.  Ahhhhhh, um, um, I. um, um, um, um, um, um, I, um, um, er, er, bbbbbbbbbbb,  ah, ah, ah, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,  um, ah, ah, ah , ah.  Ahhhhhhhh, ah, ah I...
Oh, yes - he took time at the end to praise Jason Collins for having weird sex and the progress we peons have made in our acceptance of the aforementioned weird sex. 
And we as Americans should be proud!!

We judge people on their character rather than their "sexual orientation?"  
Then explain to me why the hell the president of the United States is talking about weird sex?

No comments: