Wednesday, February 6, 2013

More sorting of the trees from the forest...

it's been a busy morning day of reading.

Now it's time to think, observe, and try and sort it all out.

While being distracted by a myriad of things happening, it might be a good idea to step back from the trees, take a look at the forest, and try to put things in a semblance of order.

The Insider has a rather alarming post up.  Is it true?  I don't know.  Is it plausible?  Most assuredly.  I try not to be one of those people who say, "It couldn't happen here" (whatever "it" happens to be.)  History as far back as is documented says otherwise.

First read:

DHS Insider: Obama’s cyber warriors & preparing for collapse

One thing that alarms me is the continued focus on Obama, when he is nothing but a sock puppet.  His handlers keep him in a constant state of busyness - flying here and there, essentially saying nothing to anyone that cares while they continue about their business. 

Next watch, via iOwnTheWorld - and we thank them, what amounts to a test in conformity regarding how easy it is to make someone deny what is clearly right.

For some reason the video won't embed anymore.

Go to iOwnTheWorld to watch:

HERE


I know after watching that you'll say, "But I'd never do that."  Really?  Over the years when I've traveled to my home state of Minnesota, the conformity of the rabid liberal opinions have always puzzled me.  Most of these people have resided in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area their entire lives, and indeed, for many generations.  When you are completely surrounded by people who think a certain way, the temptation to buck the tide will probably be almost nonexistent.

Would I be a liberal if I had not escaped from Minnesota when I was 17 years old?  I'd like to think not, but the truth is "probably."

Yesterday I linked to an article from Alt-Market.  It's long, but if you didn't get to it yesterday, please put it on your reading list.

The Linchpin Lie: How Global Collapse Will Be Sold To The Masses 

While growing up my mom had a favorite saying (actually she had a ton of favorite sayings, but we don't have time for all of them.)  She used to say, "He who controls the money and car, controls the kid."  So, who controls our money?

Who Controls The Money? An Unelected, Unaccountable Central Bank Of The World Secretly Does

and

Do Wall Street Insiders Expect Something Really BIG To Happen Very Soon?


Take a moment and quietly take stock of everything going on. This is by no means a comprehensive list.  It consists only of a few things that have popped into my mind.
  • Agenda 21.
  • The possibility of drones filling the skies where you live.
  • The constant and recent drumbeat of gun control.
  • A country pushing 17 trillion dollars in debt with no let up in spending in the foreseeable future.
  • A public school system designed to indoctrinate rather than teach.
  • The almost complete breakdown of the American family.  Close to 50% babies born today are illegitimate and do not have a father in the home.
  • Abortion used as birth control. 
  • The "jamming" methods used by homosexuals to further their agenda (it's working quite well, by the way.) 
  • Staggering unemployment numbers.
  • Record number of people receiving food stamps and disability payouts. 
  • The looming threat of Obamacare.
  • The infiltration of the churches by Alinsky's "social justice" doctrine. 
  • A "news" media unwilling to report the news honestly. 
Today at American Thinker, Ed Lasky does a good job of putting a happy face on the possibility of the GOP finding their way out of the forest.   I don't think the evidence is really in favor of his happier outcome.  Are we to ignore what the evidence is saying?  And what exactly are we to do about this state of affairs?

I really have no idea (my husband has interjected that he thinks I do have an idea - maybe so, but I think everyone should think this through for themselves without my puny input), therefore I would like to hear what you have to say after pondering the available evidence. 

More: 

  American Citizen Indefinite Detention NDAA (S.1867) 1031




No comments: