Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some truly horrible news...w/Update

our precious Amusing Bunni is ill.  Very ill.  Terminally ill

Her email to Zilla  (who has even more information.)
There is no good way to put this, so the cold hard truth is:
I was in hospital for 8 days, after all the tests, biopsies, bone scans, mri, cat scans, ultra sounds, etc. etc.  It’s confirmed I have 5th stage inoperable liver cancer, HCC.  There is NOTHING to be done to treat it.  I have been given 3 to 6 months to live.

So, I’m terminal.  There are so many tumors in my abdomen, and the liver is enlarged very much, they can’t operate, the tumors and blood vessels are too much and too close, they can’t do chemo, or NOTHING, so I just will be seeing palliative care Dr.’s for medicine adjustments to help with the pain, and then just get my affairs in order and wait to die.
 She needs help - emotionally and monetarily.  

Join the roll-call for Bunni at Zillas. 

 I can't imagine a world without Bunni...

Update:  

Let's make this go viral!

No comments: