Monday, October 1, 2012

Is this anti-Romney ad some sort of joke?...

if it is, I don't get it.

First of all, the guy is clearly lying about the "job" he does.  As most of my readers know, I love watching our garbage truck automatically scoop up our big trash can with the clever clamp thingy on the side of the truck.

This guy is claiming he's picking up tons of trash everyday by hand.  Uh, no - I don't think so.  The scooper-upper clamps are clearly visible on those garbage trucks. It's also clear that there is only one person in the cab of the trucks.  And when you see him lining up some cans, it's not to pick them up.  If my little rural area of North Idaho has automatic garbage trucks, are we to believe that an upscale neighborhood doesn't?

And as much as I like watching my garbage truck come by, I'm never had the urge to give the driver a hug (it's a girl.)  I do, however, wave to her quite often.  I guess that makes me a bad person.

Welcome to the real world, Richard.  You call yourself an "invisible person."  Guess what?  The world is full of "invisible" people.  You think you should get some sort of medal for showing up and doing your job?  It is not going to happen.  And how in hell do you know whether Mitt Romney cares about you? 

Grow up and quit your whining. And say a prayer that they don't run this travesty of an ad too often because you made a complete and utter ass of yourself.

This is the most ridiculous ad I have ever seen and clearly shows how demented the libtards are.


No comments: