Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pro-life Democrats...

is an oxymoron.

Over breakfast this morning my husband told me he didn't know there was such a thing as a "pro-life Democrat."  Well, yes, says I - there is indeed such a thing, which led me to bring up Bart Stupak as the quintessential pro-life Democrat.  He's also a profoundly ignorant man who sold his soul in what he thought was a great deal with Obama over abortion.

These pro-life Democrats got together and had their own little tete-a-tete, mainly because they weren't allowed anywhere near the convention floor.  Can't have these silly upstarts saying anything about the dignity of life now, can we?

So Stupak says:
“To tell you the truth, I am perplexed and disappointed having negotiated the executive order with the president.” Stupak said during a panel discussion. “Not only does that HHS mandate violate the executive order, it also violates statutory law.”
He's "perplexed?"  What exactly are you perplexed about, Mr. Stupak?  That you made a deal with the devil, and now you're "disappointed"?

Pat Archbold says it so much better than I can - and we thank him.

Read:

Pro-Life Democrats: None So Blind


No comments: