Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Islam: The religion of "peace"...

never forget.

We all have our stories to tell about that day in 2001.  I was working as an optician, and it was my job to open the office that day.  As part of my opening duties, I turned on the radio.  The first thing I heard was one of the first reports of the planes flying into the World Trade Center.  I clearly remember standing in front of the radio thinking, "What?"

I immediately called my husband to ask what was going on, and he didn't have much to add to the news reports.  Later, he called me back to tell me what had happened.

I worked almost the entire day without knowing exactly what had happened.  I closed the office early, and when I returned home and turned on the TV, I will never forget my shock at seeing those planes flying into the World Trade Center.

Unlike many of my readers, I lived the Kennedy assassination real time, and I still remember where I was that day as well.  Now I could add the bombing of innocent Americans at the hands of Muslims.  Thousands of innocent people died in the most unspeakable and painful ways.  Wives were left without husbands, children were left without fathers and mothers.

It was almost too much to bear...









The Falling Man...


Never forget

No comments: