Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Wensday (the new spelling)...

that makes sense.

As I said last week:
(And how come there's so many weird letters in "Wednesday?  Do you know anyone, anyone who actually pronounces the "d"?  I suggest we throw that "d" into the trashcan of history.  On the other hand the abbreviation Wen. doesn't look as balanced and lovely as Wed.  It's a conundrum.) 

I'm off to Costco (yay) so here's a few gems to keep you busy while I'm gone.

TL in Exile:  Those Still Asleep

Capitalist Preservation:   A primer on understanding the Electoral College

Pundette:   The best speeches I heard last night

America's Chronicle:   The Tale Of Two Thoroughbreds and The Jackass.

iOwnTheWorld:   Cain cancels interview with Chris Matthews over ‘race card’ – encourages other Republican to do the same

Phoebe's Detention Room:   DNC Proceeds With 2-Hour Islamic ‘Jumah’ Prayers

Bruce McQuain at Questions and Observations:   It is QandO’s 9th “Blogversary”


Play nice while I'm gone, use your indoor voices, keep the sand in the sandbox, and return all toys.  






No comments: