Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's Saturday...

what's going on.

After a very cool and wet spring, our temps will be in the mid to high nineties this week.  May I caution all folks who are living in a high-temp area to drink plenty of water, take it easy, and stay out of the midday sun.  And...............................do not do what I did a few days ago.  Even though it wasn't super hot (about 86) and we almost always have low humidity, I went out and worked in the sun for the entire day.  The end result was I got to spend yesterday feeling like a front loader had backed over me.  Not smart!

Know the symptoms of:

Heat Exhaustion 
Heat Stroke
and  
 How to Get Rid of Sunstroke

*                   *                  *                  *

Political Realities:    Barack Obama – An Economic Disaster

Reaganite Republican:  Anybody Else Out There Feeling Their Intelligence Insulted By Obama's Condescending Yokel-Speak?

Daley Gator:   Attention Liberals THIS is what real charity and compassion look like

Lonely Conservative:   Weekly GOP Address: What Happened to the American Dream?

Troglopundit:   I’m starting to think I’ll never understand exactly what a Higgs boson is.

American Thinker:   Contempt: The Defining Characteristic of the Obama Presidency

McNorman:   ObamaCrapCare Is Not Fair…What Will The ACLU Do About It?








No comments: